- I'm thankful that Josh and I are having problems trying to figure out when and where we're going to be tomorrow. I realize that sounds a little backwards, but if we didn't have one another, and if we each didn't have huge families that we love to spend time with, we would be much less fortunate.
- I'm thankful that I'm torn between which stores to hit up for doorbuster deals tomorrow. Again, I know that's a little backwards, but it means that I have a long list of people I love to buy gifts for, and a pocketbook that can handle the purchases.
- Along the same lines, I'm thankful that although the company I work for is a huge pain in my ass most of the time, they take the time to adopt 10 families for Christmas. I'm thankful I have the resources to make a child's Christmas season a little brighter (I realize that's a little Hallmark-ish, but it's that time of year and I loooooove buying gifts for people! So up yours Scrooge!)
- And, as much as I dread going to work everyday, I'm VERY thankful that my company has allowed me to continue working for them as I pursue my teaching degree, especially because this degree does not benefit my company in any way.
- Last but not least, I'm so very thankful that I do not work in retail! (I've NEVER worked on Black Friday, ever, and I'm not about to change that now!)
Amanda: Remember the slew of Mrs. Ranger songs for Thanksgiving? The Three Turkey Gobblers, anyone?