Friday, February 26, 2010

"workin' for the weekend..."

I am SO excited about my weekend!! In about 20 minutes, I'm meeting Josh for a quick lunch and then I have the rest of the day off! I have a hair appointment scheduled (bangs or no bangs, that is the question...), I'm cleaning out my car, and then I'm headed to Royal Oak to see Jenna! We're having a nice sushi and wine dinner, getting dressed up (I scored a major deal at Target last night - $10 dress on clearance! It's kind of a bold print so we'll see if it looks ok according to Jenna), and then meeting Garrett for his birthday celebrations at Commune. I'm SO excited because I haven't seen Jenna since January 1st and I always have so much fun with her. She's my only sushi-loving friend! And I usually have fun with Garrett, too.


Unfortunately, Josh will not be joining me because tomorrow he begins 12 hour shifts at work. He has to be in Grand Rapids at 6am, which means he must leave his house before 5am. YUCK! So I'll be staying at his house all week until the 12 hour shifts are done. That way I can take care of Diesel : )

Sunday I'm heading to Bay City for the day. One of the girls I used to work with just found out her husband has a stage 4 brain tumor. There is a spaghetti dinner benefit at one of the local bars and I think it's going to be a lot of fun. Obviously, it's for a somber cause, but it's always great to raise money for people in need!

Anyways, I've scheduled a few posts to keep you entertained over the weekend and into next week. But my Sunday one already posted - oops! I hope you all have a weekend that is just as fabulous as mine!

No comments: