Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Super Quick Catch-Up!

Ok, Ok, Ok... I know it's been FOREVER since I last blogged. I'm a horrible blogging slacker. But... I've been very busy (I know, a likely story). Rather than post a new entry for each and every thing I've done over the last month, I'm just going to post a few highlights with captions. Sorry - but you're really not missing much : )

I hereby vow to [try] and blog each and every day [or at least 5 out of 7] so add me to your reader and prepare to be amazed! Haha... not really : )


Here's a pic of me and Linds from the Oakwood in March. I got horrrrrribly sick after this night. No, it wasn't from drinking, it was the worst sinus/headcold crap I've had in a long time.

Me + Linds + Steph at the Oakwood... Happy B-day Stephers! [please pardon the black eyes... apparently my red-eye removal doesn't know what it's doing]

A pic of me + Erin + Jenna at Amanda's bachelorette dinner at the B.O.B in GR. As you can see, I'm still feeling slightly under the weather at this point. Don't you LOVE our coordinating brown and blue outfits! All the better to match the wedding, my dear : )
And a pic of the custom-made, ribbon-trimmed bachelorette veil that my sister and I made for Amanda! (Yes, we actually are that talented!)
Erin and I in Bay City for St. Pat's Day!! The ONLY place to celebrate (other than Ireland, of course). How much do you love our headbands!
...and my classy t-shirt for the day ; )

Quick pic with two of my favorite boys : ) We had a meeting in East Lansing so we decided to come down the night before and pretend we were still in college for a night at Harpers
Jenna and I! I love this girl!
Kase, Jen and I at Harpers for the MSU v. UConn game! GO GREEN!

Absolute pandemonium after the Spartan win! Victory for MSU!!


No comments: