Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm a big loser...

So... like I said before, we're doing a Biggest Loser competition at work. Well, today was our first weigh in, and I was the Biggest Loser (so far)! I had a 5.2 pound loss, which blew my mind. I was pretty excited though : )

AND- I got a new workout DVD (I only have one that was unpacked and I'm sick of it). I was at Meijer Sunday and saw a whole selection of exercise DVDs that all looked fun/ass kicking. Well, I ruled out anything that had the word "dance" in the title. I'm super clumsy and uncoordinated, so I figured I'd just get frustrated with something like that. I settled on Skinny Bitch Bootcamp and I love it so far. I've only done it for 3 days, but I could definitely feel it today! There is some great cardio mixed in with sculpting/toning exercises. Plus, they have it broken down into 5 minute segments which I'm thinking will be great for the mornings I have to work in GR and I've got limited morning time. The hosts are great and tell it like it is. Of course, they were both models, so that's a little annoying, but it's forgivable : )

And... on another note- One of my friends is getting married in November. Actually, her wedding wraps up my 9 weddings in 13 months. Today she sent me a facebook message with a link to the probable dress I will be wearing. I LOVE IT! I love the style, the color, everything! Here's a sneak peek:

Isn't it beautiful! I can't wait for her wedding and I'm honored that she chose me to be one of the girls standing up with her!

No comments: