Monday, January 26, 2009

GR weekend

This weekend I went to Grand Rapids for a little bit of shopping and drinking. The perfect weekend in my mind. I hit some amazing sales at Rivertown with Ashley and got to spend some time with Carter too : ) After shopping, Ashley and I met up with Matt to go out for some drinks with his roommate and friends. Luckily the pictures below were taken before I spilled cheese dip down the front of me... that's what I get for indulging in calorie-laden appetizers! Matt introduced me to my new favorite cheap wine: Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot. YUMMMMY! A few glasses were the perfect pre-drinking libation. And then, Matt's friend TJ introduced me to a Hypnotiq martini, which basically added Hypnotiq to one of my favorite drinks- Malibu and pineapple juice. The result was VERY tasty and it didnt take me long to reach my 2 martini max at O'Charley's.

I love how Matt's hair looks red in this pic. We were making fun of it all night. And NO, we are NOT dating. I swear, if I had $1.00 for every person who's asked me that in the last week I would be rich.

No comments: