Friday, January 29, 2010

Wedding Stuff! (not mine, silly!)

I have a friend getting married this fall and she's decided on a bridesmaid's dress for us! It's this beauty by Bill Levkoff and I think it's goregous!


The other day when I was helping her out with some wedding 'research' (read: stalking wedding blogs/websites) I found this picture below:

It's our dress and I THINK it's even in the same color we'll be wearing! I haven't seen the swatch yet, but I'm told our color is called European Lilac... so it might be lighter than this but I'm not sure. Either way, I think it's going to be very elegant! She's pairing the lilac with a sage green to compliment the dried hydrangea flowers that will be used. We've already been discussing DIY projects for decorations and I think we're going to attempt some fabric or tulle pomanders to decorate the ceremony space. I'm SO excited and I think it's going to be a beautiful wedding!