Friday, May 28, 2010

All Was Not Lost!

Jenna left me a voicemail around 8:00 last night stating that she had just left work and was heading HOME! So here I sit, getting ready for our relaxing dinner at a yet to be determined restaurant, and leaving my lovely blog readers with a teaser pic of the weekend so far...

The weather in Northern Michigan has proven to be BEAUTIFUL! We ended up hitting all seven wineries this time, and I've purchased 6 bottles of wine and 2 dip mixes so far... I feel like I practiced a wealth of self control!

So, for now dear readers, I leave you with a few pictures... with many more to come!
How can you not fall in love with that beautiful Northern Michigan scenery?

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone - hope you're having as much fun as we are : )

2 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY! So jealous of your fun weekend with wine!

Amanda (WannaBe Chef) said...

I wanna gooooo!