Saturday, November 22, 2008

Homecoming Parade!

October 10th was the IHS homecoming parade! Since I work downtown again, I have prime seating (not that it's ever that crowded). The parade was actually about 10 minutes long, which is probably twice as long as it was when I was in high school. It was nice to see the elementary schools and clubs get involved, too.

Justin being too cool for a pic

Haha I gotcha!
Bulldogs! Go Dawgs!
There's Ali carrying sign for the high school marching band!

Of course we lost, but it was a fun time to go to the game. You know you're old when they start asking homecoming trivia questions over the PA system about the year you graduated! And the sad part is that I couldnt even remember who the homecoming king and queen were that year. I finally figured it out with the help of my sister. Man, 5 years out of school and I feel SO old!

No comments: