Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve!

It's that time of year again! The night before Thanksgiving is said to be the biggest bar night of the year, and 2008 was no exception. Unfortunately, many of my friends were unable to make it home for the holiday due to family and career obligations, so this year it was just Jenna and I. One thing about Jenna and I is that we can go for weeks without talking and pick up right where we left off. I've known her since 6th grade and we've been friends ever since. Wednesday night I went over to Jenna's house for some pre-bar Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy, and then we headed to Gregory's. Gregory's was pretty packed, but nowhere NEAR as busy as last year. There, we met up with Jessica and some other friends and had a great time catching up. I only have one picture of the night, but luckily it's a good one! Although my eyes are kinda wide open... oh well!

No comments: