Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Over the past 3-5 years, it's become tradition for my sister, my three cousins, and myself to venture out into the madness that is Black Friday to get some good Christmas deals. Well, this year we decided to kick it up a notch and go to Birch Run for their midnight opening. We left Ionia around 9:00 to try and be the some of the first 500 people in line to receive a nice gift bag. Wellll.... I got us lost (kinda) and we ended up in the wrong line, so we didnt get a gift bag : ( Oh well, we still had a lot of fun. But we unanimously decided we will NOT return there next year.
Steph and Linds on the way up, singing Christmas songs the whole way : )

Passing the time playing cards in line
I kept walking on my pants, so I decided to tuck them into my shoes and make my own tapered windpants.... HOT!
Ali and Karlee bummed that we didnt get the gift bags... but checking out the coupon books insteadClock shot while we wait for Steph and Linds at Gap


Karlee and Ali drawing obscene stick people on my car windows on the way home

I got home around 5am and slept! I was hungry and exhausted! Then I woke up around 10am for round 2! Only 27 days til Christmas : )

No comments: