Monday, August 3, 2009

A(nother) New Beginning!

Well folks, my independent study on teaching writing is over. I turned in my final portfolio last night and I've put away my multi-colored post its. Over the past six weeks I posted to this blog almost every day. YAY ME! I plan on continuing that run... we'll see. Now that I'm in the habit of daily posts it's not as hard as I thought!

I see my blog taking kind of a random direction. I'll probably post about the following things:
  • Me! haha... updates on my personal life, the boyfriend, school situation, pretty much anything about me
  • Books I'm reading - I'm going to be an English teacher so I need to start reading more books and evaluating them on a critical level. I'll probably post that stuff here.
  • Wedding stuff - Nope, I'm not even close to getting married but I love looking at wedding stuff. Flowers, photographers, venues, reception decor, you name it - I love it!
  • DIY projects - because for some days I feel especially crafty!
  • Photographers - I LOVE photography and I'll probably share pics/photogs that catch my eye
  • Anything else that I want to post about!

Hopefully this change in direction will mark a new beginning for my lil ole blog : )

No comments: