Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ugh! Excel and Blogger don't mix!

I've been playing around with some of the templates I use on a daily basis for my credit proposals. I want to incorporate these into my multi genre piece so I've been experimenting with the best ways to show my transition from banker to teacher. In a perfect world I'd be able to copy/paste directly from Excel, but of course, it doesn't work! So... I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out a way to show what I've done, and this is the best I've got. Sorry for the crappy quality! I'll post some of the text underneath the image so you can see what it says a little more clearly.


Return on Equity: 100% - Based on the subject's love of English and desire to teach
Return on Assets: 0% - Based on the price, time injected, and opportunity costs of investing savings in other vehicles. The subject could increase her return on assets by continuing on her current course of action, moving up the corporate ladder, and securing a lofty executive position at the bank.


COLLATERAL ANALYSIS
Ms Leak has nothing to pledge for collateral for this request other than a small deposit account that was previously earmarked as savings for a down payment on a house. This entire account will be applied to the cost of attendance, however does not even come close to covering the whole amount necessary.


Note: Due to Ms. Leak's inability to secure this venture with anyting tangible, the loan to value of this request is extrordinarily high. The recommendation is that Ms. Leak stick with what she knows and stay with the bank where her career is stable. Although Ms. Leak states that this new venture will bring her joy, fulfullment, and personal happiness, these intangible ideas will not contribute to future cash flow nor will they increase income to a level higher than what Ms. Leak currently receives.

No comments: