Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Believe...

So Glamour magazine always has this little section where a celebrity lists 4 or 5 things they believe. Sometimes they're cute, somethimes they're stupid, but they usually give a good insight into that person's personality. For example, Nigella Lawson says:

I Believe...
...that children drive you mad, but they also keep you sane.
…that diets kill the soul.
…that if you wait until the “right time” to do something, you’ll never do it.
…that friends are your family too.
 
So, naturally, that makes me think about certain things I "believe." Here's my list: (which I'm sure has the potential to change on a daily basis)
 
I Believe...
... that sexy underwear should be worn on a daily basis, even if you're the only one who will see them
... in holding hands
... that being organized is overrated
... that you can never have too many best friends
 
What do you believe?

No comments: