Friday, December 18, 2009

aaaaaand BREATHE!

Whew! I made it through Hell Week (aka finals at GVSU) and I'm still alive and breating, but just barely. In the last 2 weeks I've written roughly 20 pages of papers and taken 4 exams, but now I'm done.... kind of. I still have to polish my resume so it's decent enough for the College of Education (in other words, I have to completely redo it so the focus is on my minimal amount of experience with children instead of my business experience), write an essay to get into the COE, get a TB test, and study for my content area tests. On January 9th I take my English and Econ tests to make sure I'm proficient enough to teach the subjects. I'm a TAD bit nervous about the Econ tests (and by a tad bit, I mean a whole helluva lot).

But I'm giving myself the weekend off so I can finish my shopping, wrap presents, maybe do some baking, listen to copious amounts of Christmas music, and spend time with my adorable little puppy! Pictures of Diesel are forthcoming, and you'll be SUPER surprised at how fast he's growing!!

No comments: