Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wish List

If a few of these things ended up in a big pretty package under the tree this year, that would be just fine with me (this is not a full list, obvs. Anyone who knows me knows that I have my list done EARLY and revise it often. I take special care not to duplicate gifts on lists that I give different people. My sister thinks I'm greedy. I like to think of it as 'knowing what I want'):



Cuisinart® Private Reserve™ 6-Bottle Wine Cellar (it's even on clearance!!)



Dansk Karin™ Crystal Stemware - I like how they're not typical rounded wine glasses, it makes them look kind of modern and fun



80's Scene It - Because 1.) I'm a nerd 2.) I love board games that have DVDs with them 3.) I like to win 4.)I have a ridiculously vast amount of useless 80's trivia in my little brain



Umbrella - I LOVE the color/pattern on this one. It's so bright and fun for a dreary, rainy day



Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi Digital SLR Camera with Extra Lens - Words CANNOT express how badly I want this camera. Seriously. If grad school wasn't right around the corner, I would have had one of these babies in my hot little hands months ago.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm working at Coach occasionally right now (because I have very bad coach habit and need the discount and the money to pay for it) and I concur that umbrella is amazing! Also I have the Rebel camera...amazing as well! Hope you get both!