Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bright Spot

*WARNING* This post contains some serious mush...

So, today has been sorta crappy for me. 1.) We got a shit-ton of snow and I have to drive over an hour, into parts of the state that are facing blizzard conditions, so I can take a stupid exam. 2.) My hair dryer chose to die on me this morning, which means I'm dealing with some unsightly flatness and frizz (how is it possible that hair can be flat and frizzy at the same time? Ugh.). 3.) The loan amount on a deal I've been working on just changed, which means I need to rework the entire thing.

However, this little text I received from Josh just made all of that BS above melt right away:

"Drive safe all day today! So I just wanted to let you know that I am really happy we met again* at Amanda's wedding! I have been so happy this year and you are a huge part of that..."

Love him :)


*Yes, we met AGAIN at our friend's wedding. We had attempted to date a few years back and it didn't work out. It's quite the story actually, but that's for a different post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*the cow has spots* or so ive heard