Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GRRRRRR!!!!!

Sometimes my job makes me want to pull my hair out and scream!!! I know it's bad when the part of my job I enjoy the most, spreading financial statements, makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a dull stick. Seriously. I am counting down the days til I am trapped in a small room with 30 teenagers who hate me because I made them read Heart of Darkness or some other similiarly hateful novel. Because right now, that looks SOOOO much better than what I'm doing.

Countdown til I'm no longer a Banker By Day: 6 months, 9 days, 23 hours, and 31 minutes



Swap out the yellow blazer for a purple cardigan, and this is me today.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm sorry you are stressed- but you are SOOO close! It will all be worth it soon(But oh please don't make your students read Heart of Darkness...I remember being tormented by that book! ;) )