Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Favorite Things: The Blog-Stalker Edition

Hi. My name is Ashley and I'm a Blog-Stalker (Hiiiii Ashley). What's Blog-Stalking you ask? Well, it's pretty self explanatory. I read blogs of people who I don't know; sometimes I comment and sometimes I dont. Who are my targets? Pretty much anyone with a blog. (yeah, I have high standards) But I tend to be a repeat offender if the blog makes me laugh. Here are some of my favorites that I haven't posted about before and you should check them out:

  • Momedy - I recently discovered this blog. And by recently I mean approximately 7 minutes ago. It made me laugh so much that I'm considering not working today and reading through all of the archives. Seriously - Kirsty is a hilarious writer, plus she has cute kids. What more could you ask for?
  • Martinis or Diaper Genies? (Or MODG for short) - If you're looking for some good old fashioned sarcasm laced with alcohol, look no further. There is no shortage of snarkiness on this blog. Plus, guest writer Single Guy chimes in on Tuesdays when he's not being lazy, and Fridays are set aside for reader confessions. Check it out.
  • A Life More Exciting - Sarah is another talented, sarcastic writer who recently made me laugh with her Open Letter to Mariah Carey. She also has a Fun Fact Friday which is full of random... well, facts I guess. It's fun to read, so do it.
  • These Little Moments - When I first started reading Molly's blog, she was a newlywed who had lost her job and was writing about the small moments in life. For example, one post was about the difficulties of popping microwave popcorn - something we all can relate to, no? Well, she recently found out she's expecting! So I'm looking forward to reading about her journey as she awaits this little baby.
  • Duoly Noted -  I know I posted about Melissa's blog here, but it's worth reposting. She's made a great addition to my google Reader, and she also is part of the team behind the Seven Dames a Week blog. Plus, I recently found out she works at Coach. Can you say jealous? And she has cute dogs so go see!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the shout out sister! I love your blog too!