Sunday, June 20, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend - Part 4

Brys Estate was the third winery of our tour and I thought it was beautiful! The outside was really understated; it was next to a farm. Then there was the inside... holy wine bar! It was so pretty - there's a pic below. This was the only winery that charged us to taste any wine, but then they credited that $3 back when we purchased our bottles. At this point, Lindsey wasn't feeling that well, but she quickly snapped out of it! Our pourer was really nice and knowledgeable, and I made quite a delicious purchase of Pinot Grigio!


 
Jenna and I outside of the tasting room

 
Isn't the outside so pretty? It looks so quaint.

 
But the inside is beautiful! It really surprised me that something this pretty was inside of such a sort of plain building!

 
Linds and I inside waiting for the tasting to start!

This was the last winery Jenna and I needed to complete our tour of every winery on the peninsula! But that didn't stop us that day! We continued on and visited the wineries from last year... Coming up  next - the rest of the wineries, the food, and more fun!

post signature

No comments: