Monday, November 16, 2009

Just a few things...

...on my mind this morning:
  • Josh has a paid holiday today. Why, you ask? Because his employer counts Opening Day of firearm deer season as a holiday. Since it fell on Sunday this year, he is getting paid to sit at home today. I just don't get it. On a side note, he is taking me out to lunch today, and he did work on renovations to the spare bedroom, so I guess I'll keep my complaining to a minimum :)
  • I failed a test Thursday. Haha... yeah I was pretty pissed when I walked out of that stupid geography classroom. However, I'm still getting an A- in the class. Gotta love stupid freshman level electives.
  • I am getting SO freakin excited about Christmas, however, this is the last time I'll talk about it until after Thanksgiving (you're welcome).
  • I'm a little pissy with my procrastinating self because, as predicted, I did not complete my King Lear paper. This means that I'm going to cuddle up to my laptop and write all 4 pages tonight. Which means that I don't get to see Josh. Practical-self hates procrastinator-self right now (and pretty much all the time).
  • Regardless of the aforementioned procrastination, I still have a slew of blog posts planned. Josh thinks I'm insane because of the number of random things I've been snapping pics of, but oh well. They make for good blog fodder. He just doesn't get it...
Anyways, stay tuned tonight for further posts and pictures of what I did this weekend. In the meantime, if you could let me know how inverted social hierarchies in Shakespeare's tragedies contrast with the comedies, it would be much appreciated. Kthanks!

No comments: