Friday, November 13, 2009

Priorities

Things I should be doing this weekend:
  1. Taking my Basic Skills test
  2. Writing my paper on Inverted Social Hierarchies in King Lear
  3. Laundry
  4. Nothing that will cost money
  5. Watching what I eat
Things I'll probably be doing this weekend instead:
  1. Taking my Basic Skills test
  2. Reading Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella (I already had to renew it at the library because I haven't had a chance to open it yet!)
  3. Eating a lot of crap (this Mexican lasagna and some sort of cupcakes or cookies that I suddenly have an itch to bake)
  4. Spending too much money - (A girl I work with sells Scentsy and she's having an open house with her stuff, Miche purses, Tastefully Simple, and Silpada. Yeah.... and I don't get paid til next Friday. But if I get Christmas presents then it's ok, right?)
  5. Watching/getting mad at college football
  6. Sleeping in (YAYYYY)
  7. Playing games/scouring blogs instead of writing my paper on Inverted Social Hierarchies in King Lear
  8. Getting mad at myself for doing #6 and realizing I have no time to finish the paper
  9. Sitting around doing nothing (or #6) while Josh writes a paper and finishes his truck
  10. Lamenting the fact that I have no clean clothes
Does anyone have big plans for the weekend?

No comments: