Saturday, November 7, 2009

This isn't going to be a super long, ridiculously wordy post (hey, I heard that sigh of relief!) As you read this, I'm getting all dolled up for my friend Cassie's wedding. Hair appt - check! Make-up appt - check! Gorgeous blue dress - check! I've taken advantage of Blogger's publish-this-post-at-a-time-in-the-near-future function so I can write up multiple posts at a time and then have them appear (like magic!) at a later date! So yeah- a few (and I mean like 2) Halloween pictures!




Our pumpkins! We carved them at the farm. Mine is on the right, obviously. Josh's has a big mouth : )


Us with our pumpkins! Josh wanted to be next to mine because it was so good he wanted people to think he did it (haha... yeah). Please disregard the farm clothes/frizzball hair



Not Halloween related, but a beautiful sunrise at Josh's house. The picture just doesn't do it justice!

Hope you all had a fun Halloween!!

No comments: